I cannot seem to get enough sleep :/
Ohwell.
Someone is ignoring me, I miss talking to him ):
Ohwell.
I am going to be in/making a haunted house for Venturing.
But the lady who is "guiding" this thing is a total sl*ty b*tch, Who hates my mother and I, She is probably plotting how to make me miserable for the next two months of planning and the actual event.
My mom doesn't want me to go to the pizza meetings without her, afraid that the SB will do something, even though I know Adam and his dad would be there, she doesn't trust me on my own.
I miss hanging out with Amanda.
I think I will see if we can go get shakes and curly fries after class in a week.
I wish I could hang out with Amanda,Micheal and Mason again, Monday was fun.
But since Mason lives in GWS, Micheal has work, and Amanda has stupid rules to follow, I don't think we will until next summer ):
It was weird, though, Mason sorta hugged/tackled me out of the blue.
Ohwell.
I am trying to not pass out, mom says she'll be back in a while and we will get some lunch in GWS.
Then maybe my lightheadedness will go away.
I also am thinking of becoming a lawyer, 'sept for the fact that I cannot talk in front of people and I have terrible memory, I might actually be able to be one.
Oh but I have a strong dislike of politics. :P
Haha, so probably not. xD
Also, like the title?
I have decided to name the titles after songs that I am either listing to as I write blog entries or something xD
Mmmm. Shakes and curly fries. And the title idea is cool, it gives an insight into partial inspiration for the post :)
ReplyDelete