Once upon a time...
There was a girl.
She did not have friends, except for one.
The one and her were good friends, the one was a girl, two years of age younger, than the girl.
the younger girl and the girl knew almost everything about each other.
Years later, The girl still had no friends.
Besides the younger girl.
But the younger girl was out growing the girl.
Leaving her behind and moving.
They still see each other.
They are still friends.
...
Then the girl met a boy.
The boy claimed to only have a few friends.
He had a girlfriend at the time.
She was a snot.
Soon the snot broke up with the boy.
...
The boy started texting the girl.
The girl loved it, finally, she thought.
"I have another friend!"
she was happy with this, even two friends was okay, as long as she had someone to talk to.
He is two years of age older, than the girl.
Soon, the texts started slowing down, no longer every night.
Maybe once every few days.
the few times she could see him, he would talk to her, before some one else would distract him.
She is depressed, everything stresses her out.
"When will you see this?" she cries to herself.
"when will you notice me?" she asks to the walls.
she vents to the internet.
"Yet they do not care." she knows, it is fact.
...
The girl waits for his texts.
"Please, I just want to know I have a friend." she asks.
When he finally does, the conversation is awkward, finally he says.
"am tired, Goodnight"
She says goodnight.
But when she looks at the time, it is early, and she knows he stays up late.
...
The boy hasn't texted her.
"I don't want to send anything, what if he is busy?" the girl asks the walls.
But she is upset with the world.
"Please, tell me I have a friend?"
she asks.
"Does he hate me?" she asks.
"Of course, he has school-friends, Who would want the awkward home-schooler as a friend" she says.
...
"I hate this." she says.
...
Shortly the younger friend visits.
The girl is afraid to say anything.
"I still want your friendship" she thinks to herself.
...
Written by Savannah Puckett.
Just a story.
I think I will write more.
No comments:
Post a Comment