Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fool.

I made a total fool out of myself tonight.
Now he probably thinks I am a <Insert word for female dog here>.
All because, 
#1. I was mad at our stupid internet tower for being blocked by the rain.
#2. I was upset over spilling flour on myself and one of my favourite shirts.
#3. My stupid cell phone is a failphone and wouldn't receive the texts right.
#4. Facebook texting me this "  , H F 2" everytime.

I thought facebook was someone spamming me, so my semi-rude replies to the texts actually went to facebook, to the status he was commenting on, where I acted like a jerk.
I hate myself, because I really really hoped he'd want to become my friend.
Now it is ruined.
And I doubt he'll even show up at class now ):
Why am I such a failure?
Nevermind, don't comment, I don't want to sound like a whiner, so leave my blog, act like you never saw this.


Goodnight.
~MewMew(Savannah)

2 comments:

  1. Just explain to him that you didn't mean the things you said, and it was your phone doing something stupid. Everybody makes mistakes, and you should not think you a failure because you're not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, he laughed and said it was okay, he WILL be coming to class on Wednesday, and I should see him tomorrow night at Scouts :P

    ReplyDelete