Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Independence( Over Protective Parents)

My mom is that way -.-
She will not leave me alone somewhere for over 30 minutes, unless it's at the library or a friends mom is around -.-
Last year I got to go to a football game with my friend, her dad, her little sister and my little sister, it was great because her dad let us go hang out with her friends and wonder around for three hours(our sisters stayed with him though), without following us around... later that year I went trick or treating with the same friend(my sister and I tagged along) and her friends again, this time our mom followed for a while, then ended up hanging out with her mom and we got to be left alone for a while... Until my little sister freaked out(she's 12) and had me call my mom, this almost ended the night until after a while I convinced my mom to let me hang out a while more, I got to stay for 30 minutes...
She has to go everywhere with us, we can't go hang out with friends at all anywhere but the library or their houses -.-
our dad is a little less protective, but if we tell her she freaks out a little...
We just might get to go to the movies with our friend(Hi Amanda!) and she just might let us go by ourselves... probably not.
That's my problem with being an exchange student, she ignores me once I mention it...

~Savannah
Oh and here is a pixel puppy icon Imma use for dA in a while

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand, I'm actually grounded cause I went to downtown with a boy alone even though he's just my best friend ^.^
    and cute puppy O:

    ReplyDelete