Friday, August 31, 2012

Nuuuurrrrrr.

Guys...
I need prescription contacts/glasses...
I'm getting contacts for a month to see if I like them.

Well that'll be interesting(I'm getting them on Tuesday).

Also I'm moving within the next two-three weeks, and rest assured Amanda, I'm just moving into town(I tried to reply to your last comment but it won't alert you) I'll be in a duplex above City Market, So no biggie.

I'm going to go to a music in the park thing and then hiking on Sunday with my dad, sis, and a friend, We're night hiking up to Hanging Lake under the moon~


and last Saturday I went to a Flobots concert, and I got to hang out with the band(They're plain amazing, okay).

On Monday I'm going to hang out with Mason~ <3

I guess that's it for now~


2 comments:

  1. Waaa!!!
    I have always wanted glasses!!!!
    There so cute :D
    That will be nice to move, I miss New Castle:)
    Go have fun with "Mason" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my hobbies is stealing people's glasses and wearing them. xD

      Mason is a real person. >.< /he has a facebook too, just no photos.

      Delete