Monday, July 25, 2011

Hey.

I am not perfect.
I cannot sing nor play an instrument.
I fail at math.
I have a few friends.
I like different music than most of the world.
I cannot hold a grudge, unless I really feel hurt.
I smile to hide the fact that
My World is falling apart.
I wish someone would see me
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
I write things on my arms, that aren't nice about myself.
I don't tell people about what's going on.
I don't want to burden you.
I want you to treat me how you feel about me.
I fantasize about a better place.
I think of what I can say to those who are hurting me.
I cannot say anything to their faces.
Someone did make me feel wanted, for once.
But I cannot tell him that.
I would probably end up mute.
and alone.
But I am alone, in a sense.
Always have been, I guess.
Alone.
Alone in a world of my thoughts.
I trip.
I catch myself.
I don't cry in front of you.
I smile.
I cry alone.
alone.
Or under those huge sunglasses I love so much.
I don't want you to see the tears.
I do.
I don't.
I do.
I want someone to hang out with.
Someone to tell me, that I am okay.
That I am not alone.
I want to cry in front of you.
Tell you what is going on.
But I cannot.
Not until you realize how much you mean to me.
How much the few times you've looked out for me.
The girl who spazzes out.
The girl who didn't realize the guy was flirting with her.
You helped me when everyone else walked on by.
You noticed I am new to this.
That I am not "strong"
That maybe someone should help the new girl.
You stayed when everyone else left me behind.
Most of the time.
I try to hide the fact I get left out.
Left behind.

I want to thank you anyways, if you even read this.
I cannot wait to see you again.

I hope you want to become friends.



~MewMewSensei(Savannah)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're not a failure, and you should NEVER think that about yourself. Just because you can't do some things doesn't mean you're a failure - the talent is distributed somewhere else! Please don't think that, it will get better, keep your head high! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete