She gets up early to let out her chickens, she uses her cell phone as an alarm clock.
At the highest volume.
She NEVER turns it off, so it rings and rings and rings, she leaves it there while she takes care of the chickens, Never turning it off, because she doesn't know how.
And now some weirdo with the wrong number calls her at midnight and she STILL WILL NOT TURN IT OFF!
I haven't gotten much sleep lately, and my parents will not do anything about it.
I want to move into my room, but now dad has some stupid plan to remodel the basement and move us both down there.
Wanna bet it won't happen until next year or the year after that?
and I kind of wanted NOT to be next door to her.
She'll freaking play the freaking Beatles at high volume and the alarm thing won't change.
Then if I listen/watch anything without headphones, she'll go tell our parents that I'm annoying her, she'll get her way and I won't get speakers.
No comments:
Post a Comment